Invitation to Tender: Impact Assessment of the work of Community Enterprise
Community Enterprise has been supporting social enterprises, community groups and the sustainability of the broader third sector for nearly 35 years. We have worked with hundreds, if not thousands of organisations all over Scotland from Nesting in the north of Shetland to Annan in the South and everywhere in between. We are a well-established organisation with robust systems, good partners and a very positive reputation with great feedback from clients.
However for all our activity, we have had limited capacity over the years to research, identify and articulate our impact. We are therefore seeking a skilled and experienced consultant, or team of consultants to undertake an objective and independent study to evaluate our work, produce learning points and articulate the impact we have had over recent years.
Although this is not a longitudinal study per se, much of our work takes time to bed in. We do have strong immediate evaluations of our work. What is missing is to evidence and articulate what the long term and more substantial impact has been.
Following this work, we are also asking for a draft impact measurement methodology and framework to help us build on your work going forward.
- Invitations to Tender sent out: 1 February 2022
- Deadline for questions: 18 February 2022
- Deadline for tenders: 22 February 2022
- Scoring of tenders: 23 February 2022
- Interviews (if required): 25 February 2022
- Successful suppliers confirmed: 25 February
- Project start date and inception meeting: 1 March 2022
- Detailed work plan agreed: 3 March 2022
- Interim reports: mid-April 2022
- Draft reprots: early June 2022
- Final report: mid-June 2022
Beyond the tender deadline, these are indicative targets. Details of the actual timesclaes will be agreed with the selected Consultant before the Contract is issued.
Contact the Development and Impact Manager: email@example.com / 07787 898880
Full PDF of the invitation to tender
Download the PDF of our full invitation to tender